FREE INNOVATION TRAINING WEBINAR
November 6, 2023 | 1-2 PM ET
Fuel everyday innovation. Unlock breakthrough ideas.
You know that old cliché that says you need to “think outside the box” to generate breakthrough solutions? Well, the evidence suggests otherwise. Research shows that the use of a structured innovation approach allows an average group to produce 500% more useful ideas than a group using conventional brainstorming.
Welcome to Innovation in a Box.
Join us for this new webinar and learn how a simple, structured approach powered by practical tools can help anyone in your organization fuel innovative thinking and breakthrough solutions. Energize your workforce and watch them produce value adding ideas that turn into real solutions, every day.
Can’t make the date? Register and you will get the recording!
MEET YOUR SPEAKERS
Transform the Way Your Company Views Innovation
Innovation is about more than making world-changing products. Anyone can innovate when they’re equipped with a simple process and practical tools. Attendees will learn about:
- Overcoming hurdles to innovation: Identify the most common hurdles to innovating and how effective process and tools can unlock real world solutions that make all the difference
- Creating a grassroots culture of innovation: Discuss how you can equip everyone in your organization with a set of easy to use thinking tools that will help them produce more useful ideas that add value every day.
- Fueling intelligent collaboration: See how a structured process will help your people engage with each other in effective ways and bring breakthrough solutions to life.
Who should attend:
- Innovation program leaders
- Learning & development leaders
- HR, talent and training leaders
Practical Innovation tools for real people
It’s tough for ”real teams” to innovate — especially amid the competing pressures of their everyday lives. Tough, but completely possible. That’s why we built Innovation in a Box Training – to equip your people with a simple process and practical tools to fuel everyday innovation.
Illustrated Introduction to Innovation in a Box
Start your Innovation in a Box journey with this graphically rich introduction to innovation, the i5 process and the practical tools that will help you and your organization fuel innovative thinking. This guide will help you engage your people and teams in building the mindset and skill set needed to unlock everyday innovation in your organization.
Great to see you again!
You’ve unlocked some new and valuable content.
Unlock this valuable content by completing the form below.
Rest assured, your information is safe with us. We will never share your personal information with any outside parties.
Other Upcoming Workshops
December 4th & 11th, 2023
February 26th, 2024
April 15th & 22nd, 2024