Interactive Learning Simulation for Leaders and Teams
Enterprise is a learning simulation designed to engage participants in building a high-performance team by focusing on the themes of accountability, execution, breaking down silos and integration.
Participants are hired as consultants to Enterprise Inc., a manufacturer of spacecraft. When the employees of Enterprise Inc go on strike, the consulting team needs to step in and deliver on the mission – six spacecraft in six minutes. Through 3 rounds of play, teams work together to ensure the flow of resources to achieve the mission.
For the team to succeed, they’ll need to be aligned, hold each other accountable and break down silos, all while creating a culture that can deliver results.
- Explore the impact silos and lack of integration have on engagement and the ability deliver results
- Create strategies that foster an environment of accountability in achieving results and sustaining team performance
- Learn how to a build a high performance Team in the midst of a rapidly changing environment
- People leaders at all levels
- Leaders & influencers (without direct reports)
- Intact teams
- Time Required: 90 minutes t0 2 hours
- Minimum Participants: 12
- Maximum Participants: 100+
- Facilitated In Person: Yes
- Virtual Delivery Option: No
Your content is only one click away.
Thanks for your interest in our content. We hope you find value in the time you invest with it. Click the button below and get immediate access to this truly valuable content.
Complete the form below and get instant access to this game-changing content.
Rest assured, we take your privacy seriously and will never sell, trade, or share your information with a third party.
We’re excited to meet you and explore how we can best support your leadership and team development journey. Let us know what challenge you’re looking to solve and we’ll reply in 24 hours to help you craft a customized solution to energize your leaders and transform your organization’s bottom line.